Case Study: Humber River Hospital's Command Centre Year One In Review
17 February, 2022
Humber River Hospital's Command Centre is the confluence of artificial and human intelligence coming together 24 hours a day, seven days a week, detecting risk, coordinating complex care activity and backstopping care teams in real-time.
- How the Humber River Hospital Command Centre intervenes to alleviate pressure on the system as well as stress on hospital staff;
- The difference the Command Centre has made on caregivers who no longer have to rely on daily heroics to deliver their best care;
- Humber River Hospital's position in the GE Healthcare ecosystem;
- How Humber River Hospital leadership achieved buy-in for the Command Centre
- Generation 2: High-reliability healthcare; and
- The future of data-driven decision making.