New White Paper Download: What is Your Plan for Avoiding Readmissions?
19 March, 2015
As the U.S. healthcare system continues its transition from volume to value, readmissions penalties appear to be here to stay. The penalties will impact each hospital in a different manner, and the cost/benefit of reduction efforts must constantly be weighed. However, controlling and reducing avoidable readmissions is a solid first step toward delivering more accountable care.
The latest White Paper from GE Healthcare Camden Group, titled, What is Your Plan for Avoiding Readmissions? Understanding the Penalty and Solutions, examines:
- Readmissions penalty history and trends
- Distribution of HRRP penalties
- Readmissions results vs. U.S. national rate
- Readmissions measures and maximum penalty by fiscal year
- States with the highest percentage of hospitals receiving penalties
- Readmissions penalty calculations and projections (including CMS formula)
- Solutions for controlling readmissions
To download the PDF White Paper, please click the button below: