Two New Downloads: Analytics-Based Value Model | Health System Integration
8 October, 2016
Two new downloads from GE Healthcare Camden Group are now available for download. Simply click the button below each description, and you will be taken to the respective download page.
Leveraging an Analytics-Based Value Model to Optimize Healthcare Strategies
Healthcare organizations are faced with the challenge of measuring optimal performance in a complex environment. An analytics-based value model can provide decision-making capabilities to measure performance, risk, and evaluate return on investments.
This new download from GE Healthcare Camden Group details the importance of creating an effective analytics-based value model and focuses on:
- Key components of an analytics-based value model
- Key drivers behind value modeling
- Sample value drivers and KPIs
- Benefits of leveraging advanced data mining
- Relationships between trends and outcomes
- Components of risk stratification
- Barriers to success
Health System Integration: You Need a Plan!
Health systems fail to achieve full integration due to a lack of effective planning, poor management collaboration, or subpar implementation. Regardless of the reason, a sound integration plan focused on the goals of the system and dedicated true integration will increase the odds of success.
This new download from GE Healthcare Camden Group details the importance of creating an effective integration plan and focuses on:
- The increase in the number of hospitals in mergers and acquisitions
- Health system efficiency imperatives
- Definition and applications of a business plan of operational efficiencies ("BPOE")
- Individual hospital vs. system-based savings
- System integration efficiency strategies