Webinar Registration: Accelerating to the New Normal
13 April, 2020
Accelerating to the New Normal
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 1-2:00PM CDT
Join speakers from SymphonyRM, TRG Healthcare, LLC, and GE Healthcare Partners THIS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, as they share insights on a live webinar from SymphonyRM: "Accelerating To The New Normal."
We are all about to face the “New Normal” in the healthcare operating environment. Faced with catastrophic revenue gaps, provider burnout, and an anxious consumer base, how can healthcare organizations begin to drive growth again? Managing scarce resources and prioritizing patients for engagement will require data-driven planning, flawless execution, and relentless communication. In this complimentary webinar, presented in partnership with SymphonyRM, you’ll learn how to connect strategy, operations, and marketing engagement to drive success.
- Join us to explore data-driven solutions for:
- Re-engaging your consumer base to effectively drive appointments and procedures
- Throttling outreach based on capacity
- Driving optimal surgical throughput based on capacity and simulation modeling
- Improving liquidity
- Using clinical, claims, and scheduling data to identify and prioritize patients
- Tiering procedures based on medical urgency, capacity, and margin
- And more!
- Terry Tuznik, RN, Vice President, Clinical Solutions, SymphonyRM
- Joe Wilkins, FACHE, Partner & Principal Advisor, TRG Healthcare
- Brandon Klar, Managing Director, GE Healthcare Partners Consulting
- Joe Schmid, Chief Technology Officer, SymphonyRM