Drawing on their experiences with successful deployments of command center technology at both the health system and regional level, Helene Anderson and Andy Van Pelt will help health system leaders discover how they can:
- Eliminate the need for manual monitoring to save hours of labour each day that can instead be used to focus on actively consulting and caring for your patients
- Install systems that monitor your hospitals resources in real time to avoid shortages and drastically improve patient safety
- Fully comprehend the power of real time data and where else this can be applied to initiate further time and cost savings across your organization
- Interview: Helene Anderson has seen firsthand how COVID patient surges have challenged health systems across the country
- Interview: Andy Van Pelt shares how driving consensus across the state’s hospital association members is creating more possibilities to use the system to improve healthcare delivery for all of Oregon.
Andy Van Pelt, MBA, Executive Vice President, Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems (OAHHS)
Helene Anderson, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Regional Director of Capacity & Throughput, Providence St Joseph Health in Oregon