Carolina Fontes De Marco
Director, Brazil & Chile São Paulo, BrazilFollow me on Linkedin
Carolina Fontes De Marco has more than 15 years of experience in culture change, managing projects and transformation in companies such as GE Healthcare, Whirlpool and International Paper. She has spent the last 4 years leading operational effectiveness projects in reference Hospitals in Latin America, including OR, Imaging Diagnosis and ED Capacity Strategy and Digital Transformation. Carolina has the ability to identify potential points of improvement in processes and ways to capture financial impacts to the customer and to the business.
- Graduated in Business Administration (Mackenzie/2006)
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Whirlpool/2007)
- Post-graduated in Market Intelligence (FIA/2009)
- Business Strategy course (University of La Verne/2012)
- Leader on cultural change projects in reference hospitals in Latin America.
- Working with patient flow review, capacity strategy and digital transformation in hospitals.
- On 2006 delivered in savings plus $10MM in supply chain projects, on 2007 $15MM in commercial projects;
- Leader of Black belt project on the customer: Partnership Whirlpool (Industry) and Quero-Quero (retail).
- First project on IQPC (International Quality & Productivity Center)
- Working with Clinical engineers, Physicians, Nurses, Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Financial and Supply Chain areas.